Leave your mark and Make an impression with self-inking stamps.
• Available in blue, black or red ink. Upto 5000 impressions.
• No stamp pad needed. Plastic casing.
• Rectangle: 3 Sizes. Round: 1 Size.
• Easy to refill. Replacement ink available on Vistaprint.
• Body colour can be Blue, Black or Red.
For best results:
• Ensure font is in bold.
• Recommended font size: Small (1.2 cm x 3.6 cm) – 10 pt.
• Recommended font size: Medium (2.1 cm x 5.7 cm) – 12 pt.
• Recommended font size for Large (3.8 x 7.6 cm) – 14 pt.
• Recommended font size: Round (4.1 cm x 4.1 cm) – 12 pt.
For Round Stamps, for best engraving results - In case an image is being uploaded, ensure that the image is uploaded in the blank space of the design
Cash on Delivery available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Custom Self-inking stamp for all your business and mailing needs.
Save time during your busy day with custom stamps from Vistaprint. Our design process makes it easy to create the exact business message you want. Whether you’re paying bills, signing contracts or marking invoices, there’s a personalized rubber stamp, available in round or rectangle shape, for every need.
Making your own stamp is easy. Insert your text, edit the font style and size, add a logo, add an address or artwork if required and choose the ink colour. You can see any changes to your design shown in real time as you create it. The designing tool then suggests the best custom stamps for your design. You can also download a preview of your self-inking rubber stamp to see exactly what your finished impression will look like.
So, get, set and buy stamps at Vistaprint, and leave your mark!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I customise my stamps?
A: You can start customizing or designing the stamps by choosing from the pre-designed templates. Add details like your company name, correspondence details and the design/logo you wish to display. Make sure that the images/logos are black & white and not colour or images with grey scale, shadows etc. Ensure the font size is big enough to be visible, and the colours are in contrast. You can also upload your complete design but make sure the resolution is high and that photographs and 3D artworks are not uploaded.
P.S: Large areas of solid coverage may not work well when stamped, the ink may become uneven or inconsistent. For Round Stamps, for best engraving results, in case an image is being uploaded, ensure that the image is uploaded in the blank space of the design
Q: How small can I make my text and graphics?
A: Ensure that your font size is at least 10pt and your graphics are no less than 1/32" (width or height). Anything smaller may get rejected in production as we may not be able to provide a high-quality reproduction on the rubber material.
A: We recommend the following options to choose from.
• 1.2 x 3.6 cm Small Stamp: Can accommodate 2 to 3 lines of text. Perfect for Documents, Receipts, Addresses and more.
• 2.1 x 5.7 cm Medium Stamp: Can accommodate 3 to 4 lines of text. Perfect for Signatures, Addresses with logo and more
• 3.8 x 7.6 cm Large Stamp: Can accommodate 3 to 4 lines of text. Perfect for Company Name, a single colour logo and more.
• 4.1 x 4.1 cm Round Stamp: Can accommodate Company name, Company Message and one-colour Company Logo or Monogram.
A: For self-inking stamps, the ink pad will last for up to 5,000 impressions before needing to be replaced.
Q: Are replacement ink pads available at Vistaprint?
A: Yes, replacement ink pads are available for Rectangle stamps.
Q: What do I do if there is a typo or a design error in my custom self-inking stamp?
A: We offer a PDF proof feature that lets you see how your personalized stamp will look when they’re printed. This lets you check for any errors before you complete your order. On the design page click the “Proof” button on the top menu.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: Austria/China