Easy to create. Hard to miss.
• 3 poster sizes.
• Glossy, Matte, Magnetic, Premium glossy and Glossy Card stock available
• Perfect on walls, doors, windows, notice boards and more
Cash on Delivery available
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Turn walls or windows into opportunities with customised posters.
Whether you’re trying to reach out to customers to advertise a business, employees at a workplace, guests at an event or personal events like birthdays, eye-catching personalized posters are a great way to promote your brand and get your message across. We offer thousands of pre-designed templates which mean that you can create a professional-looking design in seconds.
Poster printing is available in a variety of sizes and lets you take advantage of almost any open space. Use small posters to display opening hours or announce events on local notice boards. Large posters are great for in-shop windows promotion or massive areas. Wherever you put them, customized posters are a sure-shot way of grabbing attention.
To start creating your posters, first, pick your size and stock. Then explore our broad range of professional, full-colour designs, including specific options for industries or events. As you add your custom touches – business name, photo, logo or event info – make sure your message is clear, simple and easy to read. We’ll take care of the rest, and your posters will arrive looking polished, professional and ready to display.
FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
A: We have the following paper stock options
- A1 Matte (594 x 841 mm): 200 gsm
- A1 Premium glossy (594 x 841 mm): 200 gsm
- A2 Matte (420 x 594 mm): 200 gsm
- A2 Premium glossy (420 x 594 mm): 200 gsm
- 286 x 439 mm Glossy: 148 gsm
- 286 x 439 mm Glossy Card stock: 200 gsm
- 286 x 439 mm Magnetic stock: 360 microns
Q: Which paper option is best for me?
A: You can choose from 5 different paper quality we have
- Matte has a smooth, shine-free appearance with less glare
- Glossy has a shiny, reflective coating that makes colors pop
- Magnetic, has durable magnet with a Gloss Surface
- Premium glossy, will pop up the colors with a shiny touch
- Glossy Card stock are thicker for extra durability
Q: How are custom posters printed?
A: We use digital printing and large format inkjet printers. The resulting poster look crisp, with vibrant full-colour designs.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Not at this time.
Q: Do you have design options for my event or need?
A: We’re proud to offer a wide range of fully customizable poster design templates, including options for specific industries and even unique events. Whether you want to get the word out with special concert photo posters, campaign business posters, or create wall posters for sale announcements or have something else in mind, we're ready to help.
Q: How can I customize my poster?
A: You can start customizing the poster by choosing the pre-designed templates. Add details like your company name, logo or message you want to display. You can also upload your complete design but make sure the resolution is high. Ensure the font size is big enough to be visible, and the colours are in contrast.
Q: How can I make sure I have great looking poster?
A: Here are some tips for having your poster stand out.
- Use colours that stand out on your walls
- Make your primary message big and bold
- Stick to 1 main message that people can read quickly
- Choose glossy cardstock for a can’t-miss shine
Q: Do you laminate the posters?
A: A1 and A2 Gloss posters are laminated while 286 x 439 mm Glossy Card stock is quoted with UV varnish.
Q: Do posters come with a border?
A: No. However, in case you need border, you can leave a margin along the safety line, while uploading your photo.
Q: Are the posters self-adhesive?
A: Not as of now.