Flyers and Leaflets
Reach customers anytime & anywhere
• 8 sizes. 148 gsm glossy paper
• 2-sided full-colour pamphlet printing available
• Share product & general information of your business
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Promote your brand with custom flyers and pamphlets
Have a lot to say about your business, but not much time to say it? Marketing flyers are a foolproof way to get in touch with customers and prospects. Whether you’re trying to impress potential clients or introduce your business to people on the street; flyers, pamphlets or leaflets help you get noticed – and stay top-of-mind.
This handy format can give customers all the details they need: menu items, services, contact info and more. And with a variety of layouts available, you can easily create a stylish, product that tells your business’s story.
Vistaprint is here to help you with your flyer printing. To start creating your flyers online, explore our gallery of fully customisable design templates, including industry and event-specific options. Once you’ve found your favorite design, make it yours by adding your custom details and choosing the options that work best for you. If you have a design ready, use our design upload option, and we will take care of the rest like printing and shipping your order. Your flyers will arrive looking great and ready to get noticed.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How do I customise the Flyers?
You can start customizing the Flyers by choosing the pre-designed templates. Add details like your company name, logo or message you want to display. You can also upload your complete design but make sure the resolution is high. Ensure the font size is big enough to be visible, and the colours are in contrast.
Q: Do you have any design tips for customization?
A: To create an eye-catching and effective flyer or leaflet, we recommend you keep the following three tips in mind:
- 2 fonts or less. Too many text styles make a design look less professional – and it’s harder to read and understand.
- Make your headline count. You only have a few seconds to get someone’s attention. Make your headline simple, clear and easy to read.
- A good photo goes a long way. You know the expression about a picture being worth 1,000 words? It’s true. Huge blocks of text can be intimidating – use a great photo to help tell your story and invite a reader in.
Q: What size options do I get for printing pamphlets online?
You can choose from an array of sizes listed below
A7 (105 x 74 mm): Need to distribute a lot of flyers & can compress your message to a small space, opt for A7.
A6 (148 x 105 mm): Perfect to create awareness locally by handing out in the street & leaving stacks in local shops.
A5 (210 x 148 mm): Great for sales and special events – not only do they stand out, they also fit into a customer’s bag easily.
A4 (210 x 297 mm): Perfect as product information sheets for distribution at trade shows, exhibitions & conferences.
A3 (297 x 420 mm): Perfect for indoor placement to display specials, that you wouldn’t want your customers to miss.
DL (99 x 210 mm): Best suited for price lists and restaurant menus
Square A5 (148 x 148 mm): Perfect for printing your use your Instagram ready creatives.
Square A4 (210 x 210 mm): Best suited for sharing information for sales and special events.
Q: Can I print on both sides?
A: You sure can. First, choose all your options and click "Start designing." When you complete the front of your flyer, click next or "Add a backside" to start designing the back.
- 2 printable sections
- Best for: Street marketing, event promotion
- 4 printable sections
- Best for: Conferences or presentations, folder inserts
- 6 printable sections
- Best for: Restaurant menus, lists of services
- 6 printable sections
- Best for: Sales and events