• Large clear Visor for maximum visibility. Instant Checkout
• Dimensions : 9.5 X 10.9 inches
• Equipped with an adjustable head strap
• Can be reused after disinfecting it
• Forehead padding makes it easy to wear for a long time
• Double side scratch protective film for the Visor
• Colour of the head strap may slightly differ
• Face shield is packed with head strap and shield locked on one side. Before using it, please lock the other side by inserting sheet lock into head strap.
• Looking for Personalised Face Shield? Click here
Note:These are not medical graded devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). We do not recommend these type of masks as a defense against the person who is wearing it from contracting a virus. They are intended for personal use in non-medical settings in the hope of containing the virus. See below for tips on using these face shields.
Help keep your employees safer while they’re on the job.
Combined with masks, and gloves, face shields are great for employees who need extra protection like those in healthcare, grocery stores, security or sanitization professionals or the police, delivery personnel and more. Our face shields provide an additional barrier that securely covers your forehead and chin. Its spaciousness allows wearing masks and goggles underneath comfortably and provides full visibility. In addition, the elastic head strap and front padding ensure comfort and a perfect fit.
Important points for usage:
1.Face shield is packed with headstrap and shield locked on one side. Before using it, please lock the other side by inserting sheet lock into the head strap.
2.Face shield comes with double side scratch-proof film that you can peel off on receipt.
3.You can reuse the Face shield after disinfecting it with sanitiser solution or soap water.
How to put on the face shield:
1.Before using the face shield, wash it with soap and water or with a soft cloth.
2.Then wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer).
3.Raise the shield to face height and place the pad on your forehead.
4.Close the strap behind your head and ensure it’s locked.
5.Adjust the strap so that the face shield covers your entire face and is comfortable.
How to remove the face shield:
1.Wash your hands with soap and water (or with a hand sanitizer) before touching the face shield.
2.Bring your hand up to the lock of the strap behind your head.
3.Open the strap and remove the face shield.
4.Clean your hands again, using soap and water (or hand sanitizer).
Frequently Asked Questions1. Am I able to wear anything under this face shield?
Yes, a face mask and eyewear (like goggles or glasses) fit under the face shield without blocking your vision.
2. Do your face shields come in custom sizes or colors?
No. We currently only offer one size (9.5 X 10.9 inches) and one colour (clear plastic).
3. Do these face shields come pre-assembled?
Yes – and they come equipped with a foam band and elastic headband.
4. What is printed on the Face Shield?
An attractive blue sticker stating ‘My Face Shield’ is printed on top of the Face Shield
5. Do these Face Shields help prevent COVID-19 from spreading?
Use of these Face shields along with other preventive measures such as wearing a mask, frequent hand-washing and social distancing is an effective way to slow the spread of the virus and to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don’t know it.
6. Are these face shields acceptable for use in a medical setting? Can healthcare professionals use them as protection against COVID-19?
These face shields are designed for personal use in non-medical settings. While they may provide some benefit to health care providers and the general public. These face shields are not intended for any use related to antimicrobial or antiviral protection, infection prevention or reduction or radiation protection.
7. Can I wear the face shield instead of a surgical mask or respirator?
No, the shield alone is not a replacement for a surgical mask or respirator. It should always be combined with a surgical or respirator due to the way the virus spreads.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of origin: India