Personalised Face Masks
Create Your Own Mask by adding your Text, Logo or Design
• Double layered light breathable material
• Customized Mask with Ear Holding Straps
• Moisture control polyester with cotton finish inner layer
• One size fits all to cover from nose to chin
• Comfort fit for easy breathing
• Washable and Reusable Masks
• Possible to order a Plain and Unprinted Face Mask too
Note:These are not medical graded devices or personal protective equipment (PPE). We do not recommend these type of face masks as a defense against the person who is wearing it from contracting a virus. They are intended for personal use in non-medical settings in the hope of containing the virus. See below for important tips on wearing and washing these masks.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Use Personalized Face Mask to encourage Safety and Wellness
Wearing a face mask is one step we can all take to help protect other people in addition to the continued social distancing, self-quarantining at home and proper hygiene measures. You can customize these masks with your name, logo or message of community support. They can also be a thoughtful and timely giveaway idea for your customers or employees.
They are also great to have in handy in case someone enters your business or personal space without a face mask. Offering them as a complementary mask is a budget-friendly gesture that can create peace of mind among others; especially right now when wearing a face mask has been mandated by the government.
Personalized Face Mask Tips : How to wear & wash your masks
We strongly recommend you follow the below tips, which outline how to put on, take off and clean your customized face masks:
How to wash a Face Mask:
• Before you use your customized mask for the first time, wash your mask and your face – and then wash your mask after every use.
• We recommend washing in hot water (at least 60 degrees Celsius) with regular detergent. Dry your mask immediately. Make sure your mask is completely dry before you use it.
• Change your face mask regularly to prevent condensation buildup.
How to put on a Face Mask:
• Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer) before you touch the mask.
• Raise the mask to nose level, then place the elastic band over the crown of your head.
• Pull the bottom of the mask down, over your mouth and chin.
• Mold or press the mask’s upper edge to the shape of your nose.
How to remove a Face Mask:• Wash your hands with soap and water (or hand sanitizer) before you touch the mask.
• Reach back to touch the elastic band. Do not touch the front of your mask (it may be contaminated).
• Lift the elastic band up and over your head, then remove the mask from your face.
• Clean your hands again, using soap and water (or hand sanitizer).
1. What is the mask made of?
These reusable Face Masks are made with Polyester Fabric and has Elastic Ear Straps.
2. How do I design my Mask?
There are two customizable areas located on either side of the Mask. You can personalize them by adding your text, photo or design
3. Can I buy a plain White Mask?
Yes, you can also buy a plain white mask by simply deleting the images on the either sides and placing the order.
4. Can I reuse the Mask?
Yes. This mask is reusable and can be washed after use.
5. Are these Masks acceptable for use in a medical setting? Can Health Care Professionals use this against COVID-19?
These Face Masks are NOT medical-grade surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators and hence health care professionals cannot use this against COVID-19.
6. Do these masks help prevent COVID-19 from spreading?
Use of these Masks along with other preventive measures such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing is an effective way to slow the spread of the virus and to help prevent transmission of COVID-19 by people who have the virus but don’t know it.
Vistaprint India customizes all its products in facilities located within India. Some of our raw materials, intermediate components, and consumables used in the manufacturing of the final product could be from one or more countries.
As we follow Global Sourcing, one product is likely to have a different country of origin depending on the batch sold.
Country of Origin: India