Matte Visiting Cards
• Available in 2 different paper stocks
• Standard Matte in 350 gsm with matte UV coating
• Premium Matte in 320 gsm with matte lamination
• Great for readability & easy to write on
• Choose from thousands of designs or upload your own
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Create a can’t-miss card with a tried and true paper stock.
Trying to get noticed? Put your own personal touch on one of our most popular products, matte visiting cards. With a shine-free finish and colours that pop, your information comes through loud and clear. Browse a huge library of industry-specific templates or upload a design of your own.
Tips for matte paper visiting cards
• Matte paper absorbs more ink, making it great for designs with deep, rich colours.
• On the other hand, you’ll want to avoid designs with fine details.
Choosing your size
• Standard (89 x 51 mm): The traditional size and shape – fits in any holder.
• Square (63.5 x 63.5 mm): Uniquely shaped cards that look and feel a cut above.
• Slim (85 x 40 mm): A sleek and streamlined look that makes your card stand out.
Know your paper stock
• Standard Matte - Matte UV coating offering a stiff and smooth matte surface. 320 gsm.
• Premium Matte (Laminated) - Japanese Ivory Kentex paper offering a stiff and super smooth matte surface with a rich look and feel. 320 gsm with matte lamination.
Choosing your corners
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: 6 mm rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.